Most of his working life has been in people management. As a department supervisor for a big box retailer Don initiated and operated a customer service program that won the retailer a number one ranking in Customer Service in Canada.
As a call centre representative, for a major telecom provider, Don created and implemented a program to assist employees in seeking opportunities elsewhere within the company, during a massive restructuring. The program was so well received it was approved for a national roll-out.
To help people achieve success, Don translates his business and personal experiences into valuable life-long lessons for others to learn from. His sessions are informative and entertaining.
What You May NOT Know: Other Experiences
- Background actor on CBC TV sitcom "Michael: Tuesday and Thursday"
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre actor.
- Second place finish at a "Speakers Gold" professional speakers' contest.
- Former Army Reservist and Auxillary Police Officer.
- Performed 2 comedy stand-up routines at Yuk Yuks!
- Restaurant manager, retail manager, outside sales rep, small business owner.
- Amateur photographer and writer.
- Little League baseball bench coach.
- Twitter: @DonnyoSpeaks
- YouTube: donaldoconnorspeaks